Write to us if you have any questions, comments or feedback.


info@kelphr.com | +91 95001-29652


Home Forums FAQ Employers IC being biased Reply To: IC being biased

#601 Reply


IC has the powers equivalent to the Civil Courts – They need to complete their role in a unbiased and non-judgemental manner and present the recommendations to the Management. The Management is advised to follow or take action on similar lines.


In all cases, the complainant and respondent have the opportunity to appeal at the civil courts in case the recommendations are unsatisfactory. The victim has all the right to file an FIR with the Police under Indian Penal Code 354 and 509 or reach out to NGO organization for their support or Advise.