Write to us if you have any questions, comments or feedback.


info@kelphr.com | +91 95001-29652


Home Forums FAQ ICC/HR Whom to report Reply To: Whom to report

#595 Reply


Reporting is done by the individual i.e. the complainant and IC should be the only forum to handle Sexual Harassment cases – Other department employees are advised to not initiate investigation or speak to the complainant on the matter. Reason being IC members are trained and equipped to handle such sensitive cases in which confidentiality is of utmost importance. If untrained personnel handle the case, the chances of jeopardizing the evidence or witness will be high.