Write to us if you have any questions, comments or feedback.


info@kelphr.com | +91 95001-29652


Home Forums FAQ ICC/HR Whom to complaint..ICC/HR? Reply To: Whom to complaint..ICC/HR?

#591 Reply


As per the Law, IC is the only forum where Sexual harassment complaints are raised and redressal is sought for. No other department’s action or redressal will be accepted by the court of Law. It is important to understand why the complainant is not comfortable with ICC. The complainant has the rights to request in writing with the reason for requesting the change in IC member. The same will be considered by the IC team if reason is justified.